Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The first of many

The May/June eisteddfod season has come and gone and thanks to the wonderful photography from Dance Vision I now have another couple of USB's full of wonderful dance images to scrap from.  Thank goodness for Hope from Dance Vision who had to teach me how to open their rather clever (but confusing for some of us) USBs.

So, this layout featuring my daughter and her friends from Dance Time Studios in their 10 & Under (yes, I do have to keep reminding myself they are only 10 years old) Neo-classical group to a song called "Pure Imagination" is the first of many I'm sure I will be scrapping over the coming 12 months.


The chipboard I have used here is from an old stash I had of Basic Grey chipboard and it went so well with all the colours I was using.  Add some lettering from Bella, some sparklets from Kaisercraft a die cut made from transparency and run through the cuttlebug with an embossing folder for a bit of added interest and a couple of handcut flowers from a Kaiser range of paper and the job was done.

I'm thinking as the last couple of layouts I have done have been about either my daughter or myself, it might be time to go search the files for something of my hubby and my little man and get a masculine style layout together - I've still got some yummy chipboard from Molossi to play with including motorbikes and barbed wire - I'm sure I can find a photo to suit :)

Thanks for dropping by, I hope your scrapping time is bringing you some joy this week

No comments:

Post a Comment