Monday, July 15, 2013

July catchup

Whilst I've been very quiet on my blog for the past month I have been busy scrapping away.  School holidays have been and gone in Queensland and this is week 2 back to school for my little muchkins.

In June, Molossi sent me a wonderful package of great chipboard to play with - cogs, kids on scooters, motorcycles and barbed wire.  Whilst I love my flowers, it's fantastic to do some pages with these more masculine style chipboard pieces.  Here was the resulting page - Scooter Patrol

I had fun playing with texture paste, some distress inks and even pulled out my poor Pazzle die cutting machine which I hate to admit gets no where near enough of a workout in my room :)  The scooter boy & girl and all those wonderful chipboard cogs are all from Molossi - drop by their blog and see the step by step instructions to this layout and also the wonderful inspiration from the other designers - Leanne has used some of the barbed wire chipboard on her layout this month featured here - it's magnificent - http://molossidesigns.blogspot.com.au/

Other than my work with the Molossi chipboard, I've also had a play with some Dusty Attic chipboard - also available from Molossi.  Here is a layout I created last month featuring one of my besties.  We met in highschool and I'm lucky enough to have her living close by and she also shares my passion for scrapbooking - it's lovely to be able to catch up weekly and scrap the night away


There is still journaling to be done which will pull out from the olive green punched piece on the right hand side but nothing like a UFO to work on when inspiration doesn't happen.  These photo was taken at Michele's daughter's engagement party - a great milestone!

Well off to do the usual school run so I'll be back in a day or two with some more scrapping to share.

thanks for stopping by xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment