Monday, August 6, 2012

When all links lead you somewhere it's time to follow

As I browsed the net this week seeking inspiration for my next scrapbook layout I was presented with the same idea from two of my favourite scrapbookers!  As many of you are aware - I am currently taking Nic Howard's Dimensional Details class over at  Big Picture Classes and one of the lessons Nic has presented was using up old alphas to create a background.

Strolling through the various blogs on my reading list and I found Tiff Sawyer demonstrating the same idea.

I figured that obviously it was time I gave this a try as well.

Thanks Nic for the page design - taken from the Dimensional Details class - here is my version!


3 comments:

  1. I like it, great idea! Very nice LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies - I've since added an owl to the cluster - just needed a little something extra~

    ReplyDelete