Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dragging out those old punches!

I completed a fabulous class today designed by Nic Howard for Aussie Scrap Source.  Nic's layout was created as a page for a calendar but mine is a scrapbook layout about my little girl lazing on the beach in Cairns during our holiday last year to visit my little brother and his family.

Love pulling out my basic tools (which I don't do often enough) and finding a new way to use them!  The dimensional circle border which runs portrait style down the page is made from 2 different sized circle punches.  So simple and ever so clever!  Thanks Nic.



Because I enjoyed the technique so much I decided to apply it to a simple masculine card as well


Hope you enjoy these as much as I have enjoyed making them - thanks for stopping by!


2 comments: