Thursday, September 26, 2013

More cards

With school holidays upon us in Queensland it is sometimes hard to find time to escape to the scrapbook room for any length of time and concentration.  However, sometimes enough time to create a card or two can be enough to recharge the creative batteries before going back to the ever busy schedules of an 8 and 10 year old's social calendar on holidays!!

First is a few cards I made with a range of chipboard borders I received in my kit from Molossi recently.
 




Next I played with a Spellbinders die that I purchased some time ago.  I have Pinterest to be a wealth of inspiration when it comes to playing with a new investment like a layered die set!

The pink card is one I made and the purple one is my 10 year old daughter's copied version :)  These sets of dies make cardmaking a breeze.  Add in the poppy die cut from Memory Box, some leaf die cuts, a few beautiful blooms and a bit of patterned paper and inks and the job is done. 
 
Thanks for dropping by
 

No comments:

Post a Comment