Thursday, September 26, 2013

Elegance


My daughter has been dancing since she was 5 years old and I have tried over the years to scrapbook each of the groups and solo dances she has learnt and competed with.  This year is her last with the under 10s groups and it was fun to pull all the wonderful photos of one of her song and tap groups, "Elegance” , taken over a 3 year period and prepare this layout. 
My chipboard pack from Molossi this month included a terrific little park bench which was just perfect for replicating a photograph taken on stage by Dance vision with her "sleeping" on a park bench in the routine.  The chipboard fence also from Molossi added the old English feel of the song and for me works well with the theme of the routine.


Thanks for dropping by and checking it out - I'm heading back to the scrapbook room to play with a whole new range of fun chipboard pieces from Molossi which have just arrived - stay tuned and I hope you can drop back some time and see some of the new layouts :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment