Monday, April 29, 2013

Design Team - Molossi Chipboard!

I am thrilled to announce that I have been lucky enough to join the Design Team at Molossi Designs to feature their chipboard range.  I'm so  as excited about this opportunity and showcasing the wonderful new chipboard designs Molossi produce.  Chipboard is a relatively new addition to the Molossi range and is growing on a daily basis.  They have a wonderful blog http://www.molossidesigns.blogspot.com.au/ - pop over and check it out and also a facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Molossi/205866299435293?ref=ts&fref=ts#!/pages/Molossi/205866299435293?fref=ts
.

I look foward to sharing more Molossi news in the coming days, weeks and months :)

Thank you Suzanne & Josh for the opportunity to join you and the other designers - I can't wait to get stuck into it.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Jo.. I have not heard much of this company! Enjoy creating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lizzy. Relatively new to the chipboard world but have been around for quite a while as a scrapbook wholesaler.

      Delete