Monday, February 11, 2013

Taking my new craft caddy for a spin

One of the advantages to having a bit of a break over the Christmas period from my scrap desk was the renewed enthusiasm to get back in and rearrange it before I kickstarted again.  For a while now I have been frustrated by the number of caddies I own to store my product and that the top of the one holding my taller items seemed to constantly be on a lean and tipping over the caddy itself.

During a trip to Kaisercraft at Browns Plains on one of my recent Scrap of Difference scrapbooking tours I was instantly drawn to the carousel caddy the girls there had on the front desk.  I eagerly purchased one and am pleased to say that now that I've put it together and stocked it full - it holds almost 2 of my caddies in one AND the carousel on the bottom makes it so easy to work from.  It is sturdy and has enough dividers to stop things from falling over.  The drawers mean that my sharps are now safely away from the accidental stabbing of the finger when you reach for something else.

If you are looking for a home based caddy for your products to sit on your desk and work easily from - this could be for you.  I know I'm thrilled to bits with mine.





 





 

`
Check them out at Kaisercraft - http://www.kaisercraft.com.au/newsite/products.php?prod=SB2161

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jo - great to hear from you! Hope life is treating you well. Love your scrapping caddy here and I've enjoyed looking back through some of your past layouts. Love the multiple photo one! Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather - great to hear from you. So how is the life of a Scrapbooking Master. Hope life is treating you well - look forward to a catch up soon xx

      Delete
  2. Wow! That thing is so awesome and beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Misty - I love this thing - makes working in my scrap space a dream - everything is just a spin of the caddy away :)

      Delete