Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cybercrop at Scrap of Difference

Well it's cybercrop time again over at www.scrapofdifference.com.au with 4 terrific new challenges for this week.

The inspiration challenge this week is taken from a lovely little film clip one of our members posted to Facebook recently - if you get a chance follow this link and check it out - very inspiring http://www.tacmovie.com/
It is called "to a child, love is spelled T-I-M-E.

Here is my resulting layout

Richard is a friend of my hubby Adrian - they went to school together.  My kids adore him as he always has time for them - playing games, teaching them to ride a pushbike, setting up a train set - you name it he's always there to help them.  When I sat down with my photos for this challenge, he came to mind immediately.

The inspiration for the layout design itself came from a sketch and layout by Nic Howard from a class of hers I took at Big Picture Classes called Double Take - if you get the chance - take this class, it was fabulous and I'm still using the sketches and examples for mojo kickstarts.

The card challenge for February was inspired by Valentine's Day and the criteria were to use 2 x heart shapes, string, a button and a heartfelt or romantic verse or quotation.
Here is my efforts:

Two more challenges to complete this week - will post these once done.  Hope you can pop over and join in the fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment