Sunday, February 26, 2012

Another layout for my Life Changing Moments Album

I started making an album of my life changing moments over 12 months ago now after reading a blog by Jennifer Mohler - http://www.jenmohler.typepad.com/  Jen teaches at Big Picture Classes http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/ and I was fascinated by her list and subsequent layouts with her 100 Life Changing Moments project.

Scrap of Difference www.scrapofdifference.com.au has this week had their cybercrop in process and the colours in the colour challenge were just the right inspiration for this layout which I have created about becoming a Step Mum and the challenges and rewards that this role has bought to my life.


As with many, if not all, of my Life Changing Moment layouts - there is a sizeable amount of journalling - this is hidden beneath the title block which swivels on a brad in the top right corner.

I have had fun with tools on this one - Martha Stewart punches, Tim Holtz/sizzix dies & aqua pen to name a few.  A play with the Smooch pearlescent and glitter inks I purchased last year and a return of my favourite blooms from Scrap of Difference.  I even got to use up some really OLD product which was nice and teamed it with some new product from the Bella wedding range 6x6" paper stack.
Mix in a bit of Imaginarium chipboard and voila.

Thanks for looking and hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Jo. It's nice to mix old and new products and play with some new tools too. I'm sure the journaling would be very heartfelt.

    ReplyDelete