Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Australian Scrapbook Ideas

I know it seems I've been extremely slack on the blogging front but to be honest everything I've been creating lately is stuff I can't yet share with you. 

However, issue 13 of Australian Scrapbook Ideas has some of those layouts.  I was given the opportunity to play with the Wedding stack from Bella's 8x6" pads.  A terrific range of papers which all work so well together.  I had great fun working with photos of my beautiful daughter at her formal with her Dad, a beautiful photo of my Mum and stepdad and also a trip back through memory lane with some dress up photos of my little girl and niece playing weddings.

Amongst the products I was playing with for this issue was the wonderful Bella fancy florals.  Check it out in newsagents now.

I have some deadlines to meet this week but after that I hope to be able to share some Family History workbooks I'm playing with.  Geneology is something I
ve just started playing with and I'm really enjoying it.  These workbooks are designed to use to interview members of your family and keep those special stories all in one place.  Everything from first crush to what sport the interviewee played at school.  So watch this space.....


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Must get myself a copy! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chantal - soooooo many talented artists in this issue, definitely worth a look :)

      Delete