Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bop to the Top

Well it has certainly been a heck of a couple of months - car accidents, house fires, tick paralysis and the list seems to keep coming.  However, we are being forever positive here and as per a quote found by my darling daughter - "Don't overlook a miracle just because it arrives in an unexpected way"!

This layout of my little one dancing her first jazz solo has taken me just over 3 weeks to complete but I'm really happy with the end result.  The layout is inspired directly by Nic Howard & May Flaum from their wonderful class Double Take over at http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/  The class has provided me with soooooo many wonderful sketches and examples to work from that I'm sure it could easily keep me busy for months to come.

If your scrapbooking mojo is waning - drop into Big Picture and check out some of their classes - I assure you it will be the best investment in your scrapbooking you will make in a long time.


Now no matter how many times I tried to photograph this layout as a whole today I failed so you will just have to imagine page 1 and 2 actually pushed together to get the real idea of the finished article.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment