Thursday, September 22, 2011

Back into it.....

Well sorry I've been a bit absent the past few weeks, my step-daughter was involved in a horrific car accident at the beginning of September and life seems to have just disappeared in the following weeks.  I'm thrilled to report that despite some severe injuries, she is recovering steadily and improving daily.

The cybercrop at www.scrapofdifference.com.au was delayed last weekend as a result.  However, I'm back on top of a few things now so the challenges have just been loaded to the forum and we are ready to have some fun together over the next 10 days.  I hope a few of you can pop by and join in and inspire each other.

I will hopefully be posting some new work here as a result in the coming days .

1 comment:

  1. Jo, so sorry to hear about your daughter. Glad to hear she is recovering quickly. How awful. I have a massive driving phobia and only drive to work. Its just so unpredictable at times. Hope things return to normal very soon xo

    ReplyDelete