Monday, July 25, 2011

My Girl

Whilst I've been madly scrapping away for the past 2 weeks, this is the first I've been able to share with you.  All my other work you will have to wait for Issue 11 of Australian Scrapbook Ideas :)

In the Qld July school holidays I took the opportunity to run away with the family and visit my brother and his family in Cairns.  My Mum and her hubby joined us up there and for the first time in a long time I was able to celebrate my birthday with my whole family.  So very special.

This layout features a photograph of Casey & I,  taken on that evening - out for dinner on the Cairns waterfront.  I have used the gorgeous Kaisercraft Chanteuse range as it also fitted the colour challenge for the www.scrapofdifference.com.au cyberccrop this past week. 


thanks for checking in - hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. Grogeous layout and LOVE that paper ... you are so lucky I reckon it is at least 15 years since I had my family with me on my birthday(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Jo.. i had these papers picked out too but i ran out of time..beautiful photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely layout Jo and what an amazing time it must have been to have the family with you!

    ReplyDelete