Monday, June 6, 2011

Another Bricks N Mortar store closes :(

It was sad to hear over the weekend that my local scrapbook store - Crafty, will close it's doors in a month.  They started a large closing down sale yesterday with up to 75% off some products and were inundated with customers and thrilled with the support.

I wish Trish and Trevor all the best in their next venture which I'm sure will see them involved in the scrapping world just in a different guise. 

We look forward to dropping in next Monday between 10am and 2pm with a few NZ girls who will be over here for the papercraft expo.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I have never been there. I wonder if I'll get a chance to pop in this weekend hopefully. I have the flyer in front of me from my last visit to the Kaiser outlet and have been meaning to visit since. Sad to see another store disappearing. They don't last long anymore :-(

    ReplyDelete