Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cybercrop this weekend at Scrap of Difference

Well the challenges are all loaded at www.scrapofdifference.com.au and it looks like a weekend of fun ahead.  4 challenges to get packed for on top of all the other bits and pieces for a scrappy weekend away with the girls at Bribie Island.  I'm soooooo excited - if I didn't have to fit the kids in the car to take them to school in the morning I'd pack tonight :)

Hopefully will have loads of layouts to share on my return.  However, if all I get to do is sit and scrap and share some time out with my lovely scrappy friends then that will be wonderful too.  Life has been very busy the past few weeks with the kids activities and I'm really looking forward to some "me" time.

If you have some spare scrappy time this weekend - drop over and check out the challenges and join in - you've got a whole week before the deadline.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment