Saturday, April 9, 2011

High School Hair Fashion

I was admiring a layout by Suz Doyle, one of the DT at Aussie Scrap Source during the week http://aussiescrapsource.typepad.com/aussie_scrap_source/2011/04/comparisons-progressive-photos.html.  She had taken a photograph of her daughter with her birthday cake each year and had featured 8 years worth of these photos on a double layout - showing just how much her daughter had grown up in this time.  It got me to thinking about all those smaller photos in the school portrait pack I receive each year and how they too would show how my children had grown over the years.  When I pulled out Steph's highschool ones the first thing that stood out were all her different hair styles - from change of colour to slicked back fringes to curly to straight - each year was somthing totally different and even though I haven't yet received the Grade 12 version - that too is going to be different as she is now very blonde again.

So, here is my layout inspired by Suz's one.

4 comments:

  1. This looks amazing Jo. Love the idea and I love how her hair has changed sooooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Jo, well done. Lots of journalling there too. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. GReat idea Jo.. The hair styles really have changed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the changing hair do's.. a great way to keep the memory of those high school years!! beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete